Tuesday 24 October 2017

Steve Woznaik| Apple co-founder said he won't buy the iPhone x.

The Parody comments about the iPhone x is enough trouble for it's planned sales, but Steve woznaik's who is the present co-founder of apple made a cacophonous comment towards the latest apple realease which is the iPhone x.

Read Also: iPhone X| features and price

During a press briefing  Steve Wonznaik declared this statement;


I'd rather wait and watch that one. I'm happy with my iPhone 8 -- which is the same as the iPhone 7, which is the same as the iPhone 6, to me.

He also said;
For some reason, the iPhone X is going to be the first iPhone I didn't -- on day one -- upgrade to.

He revealed his wife will be upgrading immediately, "so I'll be close enough to see it.

Read also: Instead of buying the iPhone x| buy these gadgets


If the co-founder of apple inc doesn't fancy the iPhones which is suppose to be their flagship for 2017, what about it's consumers?

I think Steve Wonznaik who is the co-founder of apple also agrees that the iPhone x is a parody that is not worth upgrading to.

What do you think? Drop your comments below.

James Skinner

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Tech Texicop.